- Foreword from Head
- SCHOOL VISION AND VALUES
- Policies & Documents
- About Us
- WHY TRAIN TO BE A TEACHER WITH US?
- teaching staff
- support staff
- ADMIN STAFF
- Studio Club
- INFORMATION ON GOVERNORS
- Ofsted Report 2011
- Ofsted Inspection Letter - November 2016
- SIAMS (CHURCH) INSPECTION REPORT 2016
- CAPITATION & SCHOOL FUND
- GROWTH MINDSET AND THE 4Rs
- LEARNING POWER MUSCLES
- LEARNING WITH A GROWTH MINDSET
- SCHOOL HALL FOR HIRE
- ATTAIN The Merton Schools Partnership
CAPITATION AND SCHOOL FUND
As a Church of England School, we appreciate your voluntary contributions of £36 for the school Building Fund/Capitation from parents. This voluntary contribution is a payment all Church of England Schools require to maintain the school buildings and classrooms. Each year our parents contribute £36.00 into this fund and this enables us to keep the school safe and looking attractive for the children.
Last year (2014/15) the Buildings Fund contributed towards the repair of the school building, roof, guttering and our new front entrance and foyer area. We upgraded our ICT requirements and added additional equipment for use in the classroom and ICT suite.
We also have the annual £30 voluntary contribution from parents to our school fund. Last year over 78% of parents gave £30 or more to support us in providing the extras which help make our curriculum more exciting and fun.
Last year 2014 – 15 the School Fund supported the following:
- World Festival Day
- Book Week prizes and materials/Sports Day medals
- Spring Dance Co
- Termly learning exhibitions for Parents/Arts week
- KS1 Christmas Show/Year 6 Show
- Year 3 and Year 4 Swimming
- School visits e.g. Bocketts Farm (Reception), Painshill Park (Nursery) and Tower of London to see the poppies (Year 6)
- Topic Spectacular Days e.g. cooking ingredients for Ancient Greek food (year 5)/Gruffalo Cakes (Reception)
- Year 4 and Year 6 Residential trips to Hayling Island and France
- Curriculum workshops e.g. Ancient Egyptian Spectacular Day
- Anti-bullying drama group (whole School)
- Playground equipment/Extra Early years equipment (Nursery and Reception)
- Competition prizes/Eco Garden Seeds and Tools
- Year 6 SATs breakfast and leavers gifts
- Science Week.